Friday 6 January 2017

Peer feedback - DPS

This is the peer feedback for my double page spread.
One comment I don't agree with is that the rainbow doesn't fit with the colour scheme as I think that it should be their as it makes sense to the article as it is about being LGBT and the rainbow is their symbol also many people asked for colour which the two rainbows add to the article.
One comment I agree with is that moving the image caption down to page and closer to the person as it will look more professional and make more sense as people will know what it is for.
Another comment I don't agree with is to add colour to my pull quotes to make them stand out as I believe that the best colour to stand out on a black background is white and that is the colour of my pull quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment