Wednesday 16 November 2016

Feedback front cover


This is my peer feedback from people in my class. There is some bits I agree with and some I don't agree with.
Someone said that I should have a solid background instead of the spray paint background but I disagree as I believe that helps the magazine stand out and makes it colourful and bright. A couple of people said that my sub images should a little brighter which I agree with as they are quite dark and hard to see. Another piece of feedback I agree with is changing the blue font to a brighter colour to help it stand out more and make it more readable also changing the box above the barcode to help it blend in. I disagree that there is too many colours used on my magazine was it helps it stand out and makes it look more interesting. I agree that I need to change the gramma errors in my magazine front cover as it will look more professional. I disagree that I should re-think the picture frames as I think the image frames help the magazine look more tidy and they help the images stand out on the magazine page as they wouldn't look right against the graffiti without a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment